School Logo

Nash Mills Church of England Primary School

Get in touch

Social Media

How do I check if I am eligible or register?

Registering for Pupil Premium Funding and Free School Meals

Even if your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, if you are eligible for Pupil Premium it is important that you register so that we can provide additional support to them. 


Your child can register if you receive any of the following:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
  • Child Tax Credit (as long as you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and you don't get more than £16,190 a year)
  • Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
  • Universal Credit (with annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax and not including any benefits you get)

If you think that you may be eligible, please click here to register.

Google Map

Link to Google Maps