Local Support Services
The last few months have brought exceptional challenges to us and our families. Below are links to support services offering advice on how to return to school as well as identifying and supporting children with emotional needs.
The Anna Freud organisations helps:
- Expectant parents and parents with babies
- Parents with toddlers
- Adolescents with low mood or depression
- Families in conflict following parental separation or divorce
- Children who have experienced potentially traumatic events; including domestic violence, abuse, neglect and traumatic bereavement
- Adoptive children and families
- Looked after children and foster carers
- Parents with low mood or depression
- Parents looking to better understand their child’s behaviour
- For dads of babies and infants (Mind the Dad)
Health for Kids offers Health advice to help your children grow and flourish.
An APP to over come fear and anxiety recommended by the NHS. https://www.clearfear.co.uk/