Translate
Search
School Logo

Nash Mills Church of England Primary School

Get in touch

Social Media

World War 1

After the Great War the school was overcrowded and a new room was added in 1923. in 1930 Sir Arthur Evans the famous archaeologist who was excavated the Palace of Minos at Knossos, Crete in 1900 and later, gave some land to the school, which was used for gardening. In 1935 wooden classrooms were added to cope with increasing numbers.

Google Map

Link to Google Maps
Top